Success Comes From
Personalized Solutions

Success Comes From Personalized Solutions

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » Motorcycle Accidents

Standing Up For Motorcycle Accident Victims

When you get into an accident on a motorcycle, you are almost certainly facing some of the most painful injuries of your life. However, the insurance company doesn’t care about your injuries and will do anything to save money on the claim. You need an attorney who will stand up for you when you most need it.

At Johnson & Associates, our team of skilled attorneys has fought for all motor vehicle accident victims for the last 40 years. For motorcycle accident victims, we are especially attentive to the obstacles you face in recovering from your injuries. We listen to our clients and provide a personally tailored service experience to help them get back on their feet.

What’s Different About A Motorcycle Crash?

While an insurance company will always fight any claim against them, motorcycle crashes have some differences. First, they may focus on convincing the victim that riding in the first place was the cause of the accident. They’ll talk about the risks of riding, such as:

  • Mechanical failures
  • Rider error
  • Road conditions
  • Weather

But the fact is, the most dangerous thing on the road to a motorcycle is other drivers. And if another driver is responsible for the accident that hurts you, then the insurance company’s argument doesn’t hold water.

We will navigate these issues with you as you fight for compensation. We will take on the difficulties the insurance company places in your path and help you advocate for yourself at every turn.

Reach Out For A Free Consultation

Our attorneys are here to listen to you and help you learn more about your legal needs during this time. We can provide you with practical advice on how to pursue your compensation and fight for you with the insurance company.

Reach out to us today to tell us about your accident in a free consultation. You can reach our Toledo office by calling 419-455-1245 or sending an email.