Quality Legal Representation Throughout A Challenging Time
At Johnson & Associates, we aim to provide individuals across Ohio with personalized, thorough service throughout our pursuit to successfully recover damages. We are experienced in representing injury victims from a wide array of incidents, including:
- Motor vehicle collisions or other transportation accidents such as cars, motorcycles, airplanes, trains or truck accidents
- Workplace incidents, including employer intentional tort or workers’ compensation claims
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents and dog bites
- Mass torts
Our goal is to help you move forward with a combination of aggressive representation and innovative strategies.
Key Considerations In Any Personal Injury Case
In most personal injury cases, there are two essential questions that must be answered:
- Who is liable for causing the injury?
- How much should the responsible party be required to pay?
To form the strongest support for your case, it is crucial to act promptly following your injury for our attorneys to swiftly preserve evidence, seek qualified experts, investigate the cause and file a lawsuit.
The insurance company has resources — you should too. We will aggressively protect your interests in whatever direction the case may take. Many personal injury cases result in a settlement. However, some cases may require litigation for you to receive what you are entitled to. Should your case be taken to court, we will rely on our decades of trial experience to fight for a successful verdict.
Consult With Our Experienced Lawyers
Schedule a free initial consultation with our team in Toledo. Contact us by calling 419-455-1245 or by reaching out to us online. We operate on a contingency fee basis. If we do not successfully obtain compensation for you, you will not pay.